|Fresh Spring Produce|
Go Green Goddess Dressing
1 large Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
1 cup packed radish greens, roughly chopped
¼ cup raw cashews soaked in ½ cup filtered water
3 green onions, chopped (use both green and white part)
3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Soak the cashews in the water for at least 30 minutes to soften the nuts.
2. Remove the greens from the radishes. Wash the greens well and dry.
3. Strip the tender leaves from the stems of the radish greens. Chop the leaves.
4. In a food processor combine the avocado, radish greens, cashews with the soaking water, green onions, the herbs, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Puree until a creamy smooth texture is achieved. Keep dressing chilled until ready to serve.
6. Wonderful on tender lettuce greens or served as a dip with fresh raw vegetables.